[NAFEX] Fwd: grape pie

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Aug 31 20:25:16 EDT 2011

I have a grape called VeePie that is specifically for grape pie.  It's seedless and high acid so it holds up in pie.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, book, The Grape Grower, at http://www.bunchgrapes.com  Winner  GWA "Best Talent in Writing"  2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/

On Aug 31, 2011, at 4:54 PM, Ginda Fisher wrote:

I've made the concord grape pie you describe. It's very tasty, but there are lots of other tasty fruit pies that are a lot less work.

Ginda