[NAFEX] elderberries and the dreaded green goo

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 09:10:41 EDT 2011

What about on a plastic primary, it wouldn't break down or try to melt
the plastic?

I use all certified organic practices, so I'm pretty sure this is
ruled out as a cleaner, but it's good to know there is something out
there high powered enough to defeat the goo.  I could always clean
something up & pass it on to someone who wasn't concerned with such
things.

~mIEKAL