[NAFEX] tree clones, etc

Alan Haigh alandhaigh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:28:47 EDT 2011

Funny how some of you took my post.  It was certainly not meant to justify
the practices of or endorse Miller Nursery- that line was intended to be
humorous, or as Senator Al Franken would say, kidding on the square.  I
figure we've all pretty much drawn our conclusions on the quality of Miller
stock.  Also someone seemed to completely ignore the article and explained
why genetics are all that really matters- at least after the first season.
The reason the experiment was newsworthy is because it suggested something
completely different.  Early conditions may affect how the genes express
themselves for the life of the plant.