[NAFEX] Tree clones from different nurseries grow differently

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 26 08:26:21 EDT 2011

My information might be out of date: but it's my understanding that
not all the Miller Nursery stock offered for sale was actually grown
in Canandaigua NY; some of it at least used to be grown in warmer
climates and shipped in. This, if true, might explain erratic results
many had from Miller's stock.