[NAFEX] Tree clones from different nurseries grow differently

loneroc loneroc1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:48:27 EDT 2011

Howdy all,

Although it's just one study, when presented this way the claims of northern nurseries might make some sense.  An identical twin raised in a lumberjack household for 20 years and one whose adoptive parents forced him into a life of calligraphy would seem unlikely to make as effective army dudes at 22.  Though I suppose a samurai might dispute that supposition ;-)

Thanks for the link Al

Steve H. Lone Rock, WI USDA zone 3-4, where cold hardiness is a plus!!7

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android phone