[NAFEX] University researchers working to perfect haskap berries for Canada (Vancouver Sun)

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:20:28 EDT 2011

I'm thinking I have Blue Belle.  That name sounds familiar.  My bushes
after 8-9 years are not even 3 feet high.  Well mulched, good compost
etc, they have never gotten any larger.

So the million dollar question is, have you tasted wine made from
them, & if so, do you notice any distinctive character that really
captures the fresh fruit flavor?

Also, if you have seedlings that are a result of your planting Im
assuming those seedlings would be a mishmash of genetics.

~mIEKAL

(you've almost sold me to put in a planting.....)