[NAFEX] University researchers working to perfect haskap berries for Canada (Vancouver Sun)

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:31:48 EDT 2011

Can you say more about this?  I have a few of a variety from either
Green World or Burnt Ridge, I no longer remember.  A bunch of them
declined & died, Only one really makes fruit anymore & the fruit is
unremarkable, not sure I would describe it as having wine making
potential, almost insipid.  Are you saying the U of S Haskaps are like
those?  As I remember it was called "something or other" Blue.

~mIEKAL