[NAFEX] University researchers working to perfect haskapberries for Canada (Vancouver Sun)

Maria Schumann mariaschu at vtlink.net
Tue Aug 23 09:04:55 EDT 2011

I got a shipment of haskaps from haskap central last year with 20%
dead plants.  The replacements they sent were poorly packed and in bad
shape-- but mostly survived anyway.  They are tough plants.  This year
I bought my haskaps from honeyberry USA (they also sell Uof S
cherries)-- around the same price and the plants were better quality.