[NAFEX] University researchers working to perfect haskap berries for Canada (Vancouver Sun)

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 19:47:43 EDT 2011

Hi mIEKAL,

I found this haskap sales website (http://www.haskapcentral.com/) being highly recommended on www.albertahomegardening.com and the website says they ship Tundra and Borealis to the US.  You can read about them in their intro to haskaps thread.

They are both very nice haskaps, I'm not so convinced that they are anything other than bigger than the old varieties, but I like them all so I don't really care.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB