[NAFEX] Question from John S.

Jackie jakuehn at verizon.net
Mon Aug 22 17:41:53 EDT 2011

John, I'm sorry you had to drop your NAFEX membership, and completely understand. You ask a very good question, and I'll forward it to the officers for consideration. My initial response, after thinking it's a good suggestion, is that it would be difficult to agree to, if only because NAFEX, too, has been hit by the hard times--witness you and others needing to let membership lapse! If each issue contains 15-20 articles, and each contributor received free membership in exchange for those articles, NAFEX's income would be reduced by about $1000-1200 a year, which would be quite a hit. If you think of a compromise suggestion, I'd be very glad to hear it and forward it to the officers.

Missing you--I well remember your name from previous articles--

Jackie
Jacquelyn A. Kuehn

pennsacreskitchen.net
wmugradio.org