[NAFEX] Kaki deaths

David Consolvo fruitopia at firstva.com
Sun Aug 21 22:09:26 EDT 2011

Just as you have found, my kaki death problems are not related to rootstock
incompatibility.  About half of my kaki seedlings, on their own roots, looked great
for five to ten years, and then died over a period of some months.  It'll be one or
two trees one year, maybe one another year, etc., so it doesn't seem related to
weather.
~David Consolvo
Hungrytown, Virginia