[NAFEX] voles

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Sun Aug 21 07:37:20 EDT 2011

Murph,
What do you mean by bait block?  I have used Roxol pellets in runs and a
trap for a meadow vole I saw running along the surface to eat dropped
blueberries apparently, but I am not aware of other lethal control measures.

Meadow voles have been bad this year for me, and my normal system using
a repellent has been ineffective at controlling them, so I appreciate
learning about more methods.

Betsy Hilborn
7a central NC