[NAFEX] Transplanting Trees and Shrubs

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:27:37 EDT 2011

Mine were almost exclusively right at ground level, both the top of
roots & the base of the truck.  Very few had tunneling down into the
ground.  The interesting thing with the Nanking cherries is it
completely killed about 30 of them & the other 100 or so eventually
gained enough momentum to grow back, tho they essentially lost a year
of growth.

I've also heard mothballs into tree tubes further discourages
predation so I may give that a try this winter.

~mIEKAL