[NAFEX] Question

david liezen chandos49 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 00:54:52 EDT 2011

As a rank amateur who planted his first apples and blueberries in spring of '07, I concur with Deb's opinion. I have since found two of the apple cv.s unworkable here, but with the aid of members of NAFEX, I am learning to graft and have decided on much more promising cultivars for this part of the nation.          Dave Liezen, amateur of no rank; E. WA zone 5/6