[NAFEX] Pawpaws are not dioecious.

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 23:21:59 EDT 2011

This is what I get for trusting what I read on the internet, countless
sites list pawpaw as dioecious.  C'est la vie.

All of my pawpaws are from the same seedling stock that I got from
John Gordon called PA Golden.  So you are suggesting that since I get
fruit that my seedlings are not all from the same parent?

~mIEKAL