[NAFEX] Pears are Early

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Mon Aug 15 08:12:28 EDT 2011

I have the same observation with my pears here. I have harvested all but
the Keiffers.  I also have apples falling off the trees with fully brown
seeds that normally ripen in September.

However, it has been slim pickings this year because squirrels have
discovered my orchard. I am still planning my defensive strategy.

Betsy Hilborn
7a Central NC