[NAFEX] Lawrence Pear

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Aug 15 12:03:41 EDT 2011

Winter Nelis  http://www.ars-grin.gov/ars/PacWest/Corvallis/ncgr/pony.html  Is an outstanding winter pear, though the tree is awful.  Spindly, witches broom growth habit, and terrible tendency to get sooty mold on foliage and fruit.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, book, The Grape Grower, at http://www.bunchgrapes.com  Winner  GWA "Best Talent in Writing"  2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/