[NAFEX] Pears are Early

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 18:27:10 EDT 2011

When yr Cornus mas gets bigger I can't imagine the squirrels getting
all the fruits.  I have a couple dozen trees, some have hundreds of
fruit.  For me it's one of the only things the birds, squirrels, &
insects leave alone.  Actually made wine from it last year & sometime
I'll have the chutzpah to drink it.  I could never get it to clear.

~mIEKAL