[NAFEX] Question

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Sun Aug 14 16:51:20 EDT 2011

I also get the impression that NAFEX leadership has never had any interest in or love for this forum. We got some pretty depreciating comments from board members a few years back about it, although I don't recall what they disliked about it at the time.

It's funny, because I have always felt that this mailing list was the single greatest benefit NAFEX provided. I pay for NAFEX membership mostly because I get so much value from the email list. (Yes, I don't have to pay. But it feels like the right thing to do.) I did go to a NAFEX meeting once, and it was good, but I rarely have time to do that. And Pomona has never been nearly as valuable as this list. I guess having a lot of indexable Pomonas on-line will increase its value, even if I am less likely to read any particular article. But the best articles in Pomona are often email exchanges from this list, anyway.