[NAFEX] Fwd: Forum and Pomona

Deb S debs913 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:37:53 EDT 2011

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar

I do a lot of shipping.  The costs are very high.  You would lose any
savings in printing in the shipping costs and the delays with shipping
internationally (not to mention the higher probability of things being
lost or held in customs for ever), make this not an viable option.
Second, I, for one, would not be interested in volunteering (or even
being paid) to package and ship hundreds of magazines at this end.
Seeing the level of volunteerism in NAFEX, I can pretty much guarantee
no one else would either.

And I respectfully disagree about NAFEX moving towards an
international focus.  There are enough fruit varieties in North
America to keep me busy for the rest of my life.

deb