[NAFEX] Fwd: Forum and Pomona

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 12 12:23:23 EDT 2011

Well, maybe I'll experiment with that at some point. That's not
obvious from the preferences window; but it might work that way in
practice, I don't know.

I'd still need to hunt up my NAFEX membership info first, though. If
it rains on the market and I'm not too busy cleaning garlic during the
slow spells maybe I'll look through the truck for my last paper issue.

Whether I'll read the forum much even after all that I don't know.