[NAFEX] Forum and Pomona

Jim Fruth jimfruth at charter.net
Fri Aug 12 08:19:27 EDT 2011

Deb S. wrote, "Just saying you don't like the changes, does nothing to help
the organization deal with the real financial issues or provide value to
members."

    NAFEX has had, by far, the cheapest dues of any organization I have ever
belonged to and I suggested, long ago, that the dues be raised so Pomona
could be continued to be printed.  But nobody listened, apparently because
the different agenda had already been decided.  Also, apparently, the
elite(?) didn't consider the idea of asking for a vote by the membership.

    If it sounds like I am pissed, I am.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Fruit Farm
4002 Davis Street