[NAFEX] Fwd: Forum and Pomona

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 11 21:06:31 EDT 2011

On Aug 11, 2011, at 7:47 PM, Chris Garriss wrote:

> You can save passwords in Firefox,  and they are  not cleared when
> history
> is cleared.

OK, I found that: in preferences, under security; logically enough.

But what I see (Mac 10.5.8, Firefox 5.0.1) is not an option to save
passwords for specific sites; but an option to save passwords for all
sites. You can set exceptions; but you have to list each exception
separately. Since I would only want to do this for NAFEX, I'd have to
go through all sites I currently use that use passwords, list them as
exceptions one at a time, and then, any time I decided to use a new
site for which I needed a password, I'd have to remember to list that
as an exception also.

Let me know when they set it up the other way around.