[NAFEX] Fwd: New Pomona online -- we'd love to have you back!

Betty Mayfield bmayfield at opusnet.com
Thu Aug 11 18:21:21 EDT 2011

To the list,

Here is the notification I got on July 9.

It says the new Pomona is online and they would love to have me back.
I wasn't aware that I had gone anywhere!

I tried the URL for NAFEX and got a message that  the new website was
up and activated and all members had been added and activated and I
would have a new username and password. But when I clicked on Pomona,
archives, etc. I just got a space to log in with a username and password.

And, by the way, no one has said how much it would be to get a
printed copy of Pomona.

Betty Mayfield
northwest Oregon