[NAFEX] forum versus email

Ernest Plutko ernestplutko at wiktel.com
Thu Aug 11 12:04:46 EDT 2011

Internet forums seem to die without warning. It takes a lot of time
and effort to care for a forum. The operator may be enthusiastic now
but this could (for sure)soon wane and become a pain. I bought a new
Dell computer and a 2TB Iomega stand alone hard drive.  I will begin
saving all Nafex emails on the stand alone hard drive.  Computers
sometimes crash or have virus problems and your data can easily
disappear or become corrupted. Saving data on the stand alone hard
drive is much more secure than relying on the computer hard drive. I
wonder about some past Nafex emails but they are gone. A TB is a 1000
GBs.  A lot of data for now.  I am sure more powerful memory devices
will be available.