[NAFEX] Question

Leslie Moyer unschooler at lrec.org
Tue Aug 9 23:42:38 EDT 2011

I live in a very rural area (as do many NAFEX members, I imagine).  The ONLY internet connection available to me is satellite which is not as slow as dial-up, but it is still VERY slow.  The forum is LABORIOUSLY SLOW to read for this, and other, reasons.  I was not opposed to going to an online newsletter at first, but it, too is an incredibly SLOW process for me to access now as well.  I'm a relatively new member of NAFEX (about a year) and was THRILLED to find this as a resource.  However, with these two changes it has become all but useless for me now.  I am exceedingly disappointed.  I would be happy to have two different fee structures for the newsletter if it meant I could pay more to receive a paper copy of the newsletter.  I'm a member of perhaps a dozen or more email lists and read them almost daily.  I participate on ZERO online forums.

Leslie Moyer
unschooler at lrec.org
www.ShadyGroveNaturalFarm.com