[NAFEX] Question

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 9 20:56:19 EDT 2011

I would have to log in every day I wanted to read it because I have my
browser set to clear all personal history whenever I quit the browser;
and I generally shut down each night.

Some people are more paranoid about security than others.

And I would rather have the emails come into my computer, where I can
choose whether and how to save them. Forum archives have been known to
disappear. (Records on an individual computer can also disappear, of
course; but records kept on a lot of individual computers are less
likely to do so. Also, I can choose how to do my own backups.)