[NAFEX] Offg Topic: weather

david liezen chandos49 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:53:38 EDT 2011

After the wettest and coldest Spring on record in the Pacific NW, most crops are a solid month behind. Late apples probably will fail altogether, unless we have an unexpected swing in the other direction and get an extended warm Fall. Nat'l Weather Service calls for standard precip. and temps this Fall, so I don't see that happening.
Great year to plant little apple trees; my four additions are looking content.

Spartan blueberries finished yesterday and Toro just getting ripe. Jersey slowly on the way.

Dave Liezen Spokane, WA z5-6