[NAFEX] Question

Betty Mayfield bmayfield at opusnet.com
Tue Aug 9 19:24:39 EDT 2011

To the list,

E-mail is better. Each message has a subject line. I just erase the
ones that say paw-paw and read the ones that say apple, for example.
If we had to open a specific forum, we never would have learned about
the danger to the seed and gene banks in Russia several months ago.
You can't dial up a forum if you don't even know it exists!

Betty Mayfield
northwest Oregon