[NAFEX] Question

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Tue Aug 9 16:41:54 EDT 2011

Is the forum designed to replace this email list? It work better just to
have everything there in one place instead of 30 emails a day. What do
other people think? If you sign up on the forum, would it make sense to
stop getting these emails?

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)