[NAFEX] Offg Topic: weather

athagan at atlantic.net athagan at atlantic.net
Tue Aug 9 09:50:12 EDT 2011

Quoting Ernest Plutko <ernestplutko at wiktel.com>:

> 60 F out now.  Going down to 52 F tonight.  Raining on and off for
> three days.  Wonderful, the weather has gone back to normal.  Very
> green outside plants are growing wildly.

80 F out now.  Humidity of 85%.  Going down to 76 F tonight.  It has
rained off and on for three days here as well.  We'll top out today in
the low to mid-nineties.  Come Thursday and Friday when our rain
chance fades it'll go to 99 and 97.  Unfortunately in Florida that is
normal for August.

Dreaming of October...