[NAFEX] (no subject)

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 16:56:56 EDT 2011

They are tissue cultured, definitely not grafted so the suckers are identical to the original bushes (good thing too, cuz mice too out these two bushes last winter.  Actually I don't think anyone sells the U of S cherries as grafts, I have only ever seen own root bushes.  These cherries are known to sucker, some more than others.  Of the 50+ bushes on the property in question, only these 2 bushes have suckered over the 4-6 growing seasons that they have been in the ground.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB