[NAFEX] Robins and Evans Cherries/ beads as decoys

Erdman, James erdmanj at uwstout.edu
Fri Aug 5 09:19:15 EDT 2011

I did the wire in a spiral around the limb.  My thought is that it is a loose spiral so it should expand as the limb grows, yet is not going to fall off in the next year or so.
I posted some pictures on facebook showing more detail, and I'll try to post them somewhere else more easily accessible, too.

Jim, in western Wisconsin