[NAFEX] Grafting tools

Chris Garriss cgarriss at garriss.net
Tue Apr 12 15:05:31 EDT 2011

I've one I bought about 10 years ago - not bottom end but not commercial
either.  Works best when scion & rootstock are similarly sized - does not
have to be exact by any means.

When Lee Calhoun was doing custom grafting he was using a very nice, very
"flexible" commercial unit...also rather expensive.

With the tool I have I can work 3 - 4 times faster.   For small time
grafters (like me), sharing a tool would make more sense.  But I would not
give up the one I have by any means.