[NAFEX] champagne rhubarb

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Apr 10 11:26:01 EDT 2011

Early Champagne can be grown from seed.  UK seed houses have it and can
ship to the U.S.  Search for Early Champagne seed
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :

On Apr 10, 2011, at 8:00 AM, Road's End Farm wrote:

On Apr 10, 2011, at 9:44 AM, Amelia Hayner wrote:

> where would one LOOK for "champagne rhubarb" ?

To my surprise, that got quite a lot of google hits.

In the first page of hits, there was at least one place selling the
plants; but it's in England. I don't know anything about the company:

http://gardenshop.telegraph.co.uk/plants/_/vegetables/kitchengarden/
edible-plant-stem/rhubarb-champagne/classid.1000000103/

Maybe somewhere in the later Google pages there's a USA source.
about the list here: