[NAFEX] champagne rhubarb

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 08:52:05 EDT 2011

I was the one that started that thread.  This is very interesting but
I haven't run into this variety in any catalogue.  Anyone know where
to get it?  I'm putting in patches of Valentine, McDonald, Caewood,
Canada Red & Victoria this year as well as starting Glaskins Perpetual
from seed.  Would love to locate Champagne.

~mIEKAL