[NAFEX] Free Prunus rootstock

Brungardt, Sam (MPCA) sam.brungardt at state.mn.us
Wed Apr 6 13:03:53 EDT 2011

Scott, where are you located? -- Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Scott Smith
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:31 AM
To: North American Fruit Explorers
Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Free Prunus rootstock

I have some trees on Krymsk 1 that are about five years old.  It has been doing fine but I would say more than 50% dwarfing if anything - it is a serious size reducer and its been hard for me to adapt to since I am not used to so much dwarfing in stone fruits.  I have only used it on apricots and plums.

Scott

On Apr 6, 2011, at 12:11 PM, Idell Weydemeyer wrote:

> If you just want to buy a few--like 5 or fewer, at a standard rootstock price for a small order, Raintree has Krymsk 1 and Krymsk 5.

Subscribe, unsubscribe, change your user configuration or find out more about the list here: