[NAFEX] Carmine Jewel size?

Anton Callaway marillen at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 3 21:30:07 EDT 2011

Sorry, Ginda.  You said that in your original email.

Current width is about a half meter.  From what I've seen so far, the width can be managed.  It doesn't appear to be very spreading.  More of a narrow cylinder.  Then again, it's much hotter here & I've only 1 bush.

Best regards,

Anton
North Carolina
Zone 8