[NAFEX] sudden death

Robert Bruns r.fred.bruns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:50:38 EDT 2010

A couple weeks ago, I had a potted kaki start to drop its leaves.  I changed
it from a plastic pot (no air circulation to the roots) to a wood one, and
it has recovered and is beginning to grow vigorously.  The recovery may have
just been a coincidence, but I think some trees can't survive if their roots
don't get oxygen.

Fred