[NAFEX] BBC radio program on fruit orchards focusing on the beverage market

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 18:25:21 EDT 2010

I thought this would interest people it is only about 30 minutes

(You may have to download a flash to listen)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ssn61/Farming_Today_Farming_Today_This_Week/

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!