[NAFEX] cloning machine update

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 10:53:56 EDT 2010

Do you mean the post "Woodland Strawberry Genome Sequenced" by Lon forwarding an article from www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr ? Unfortunately the article page is broken on that site, but I found it elsewhere:

http://esciencenews.com/articles/2010/01/11/scientists.sequence.genome.woodland.strawberry.a.model.system.rosaceae.plants

Andriy,
Zone 6, Eastern MA

--- On Thu, 6/24/10, piper33 at verizon.net <piper33 at verizon.net> wrote:

From: piper33 at verizon.net <piper33 at verizon.net>
Subject: [NAFEX] cloning machine update
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 5:35 PM

Earlier this year, there was a post from someone that purchased a aeroponics cloning machine and was going to attempt rooting some cherry tree cuttings. I would like to hear an update. Does anyone recall that post?
-Mark Lee, Seattle, I'm harvesting raspberries, the birds are harvesting strawberries

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

No exceptions.

NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/