[NAFEX] In Washington, mulberry trees offer many immigrants a taste of home (WashingtonPost)

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 17:12:32 EDT 2010

sorry I am getting back to you late on this, but you have a wonderful idea.  In fact, that same day I meet with a lady that does community gardening with refugees from Burundi for a different issue.  It may not work well with the fruit trees idea for they are tropical, but I may have an entry to the broader refugee community.

If anyone else does this kind of work, I would love to hear from you.

Robert
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!