[NAFEX] now I've seen everything

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:34:10 EDT 2010

I've been waiting patiently for an order of 100 3rd year Marquette
grapes, expecting them about 6 weeks ago.  They arrived yesterday
inside of garbage bags fully leafed out & bare rooted.  Of course as
soon as they came out of the humidity of the bags everything wilted &
feels like most of the leaf material will die back.  Hope there is
secondary & tertiary buds left.  I'm giving them a 24 hour soak in
fish fertilizer to pump them up a bit.  Anything else I can do to give
them a fighting chance?

~mIEKAL