[NAFEX] buy serviceberry FRUIT

Eric Farnsworth tropicofkansas at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 14 13:50:53 EDT 2010

I'd start with Chris Chmiel at Integration Acres for frozen paw paw pulp.
Chris is in eastern Ohio.
He might have some ideas for the other fruits too.
It will make a difference when your class is relative to the ripening time of the fruits you want - juneberries are long gone here, but hickories won't happen until October.

http://www.integrationacres.com/

Eric Farnsworth
Lawrence Kansas
-many, many black raspberries right now...