[NAFEX] MULBERRY

Hélène Dessureault interverbis at videotron.ca
Sat Jun 12 15:10:05 EDT 2010

Douglas, these berries are black when ripe. I will try to reproduce them
from suckers in the Fall.

Mulberries are within their growing range in St Catharines On. but
completely unheard of north of Ottawa. This is not a recent variety, because
of the age of the parent tree... and as I mentioned I suspect it was brought
from Virginia. In any case, I will report on this in a month's time. Maybe
with a photo of the berries and the tree...

Hélène, zone 3-4