[NAFEX] Mulberry trees

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Thu Jun 10 11:56:56 EDT 2010

Helene, if this tree is fruiting far north of what you might expect, you
might want to contact Bill MacKentley at St. Lawrence Nurseries. He
grows a variety that is supposed to be - and in my experience is -
hardier than Illinois Everbearing and he may be interested in
propogating the tree.

In my area Illinois Everbearing does not survive.  Bill's variety does.
If you have found another plant with superior cold hardiness, it would
be a very valuable addition.  I'm sure he would appreciate hearing from
you. He's in Potsdam, NY, at 315-265-6739.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)