[NAFEX] netting

Pete Tallman pete_tallman at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 06:14:21 EDT 2010

My favorite netting is the 1/2-inch mesh nylon netting from Lee Valley, http://www.leevalley.com/us/garden/page.aspx?c=&p=10444&cat=2,51555It doesn't tangle nor deteriorate after several years like some black plastic netting. I don't know if this would qualify for "cheap", but I'm willing to cover the cost for its quality and ease of use. It's in 12-ft widths, so it probably needs two widths tied together to cover the berries.
Pete TallmanLongmont, CO