[NAFEX] Green Rosette

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Tue Jun 8 22:49:21 EDT 2010

> The belt cane sounds like a sport maybe?

Maybe. I didn't think of that. I suppose I should have left it until the
following year to see what kind of raspberries it would have given me.

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

http://garthright.blogspot.com/

--
You're neither right nor wrong because other people agree with you.
You're right because your facts are right and your reasoning is right -