[NAFEX] netting

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Tue Jun 8 22:37:27 EDT 2010

> Does anybody know of some good, cheap, able-to-be-handled netting?

I like this stuff:

http://www.nixalite.com/YardTekGardenNet.aspx

Unfortunately, they've been out of stock for awhile (at least, according
to this web page).

I bought a case of it a couple of years ago, and it's been a lot easier
to use than a couple other kinds of netting I've tried. At 14' x 14', it
works pretty well for most of my uses. And if I need two to cover a
tree, I just use twist ties to fasten them together.

But I haven't had much experience with different kinds of netting, so
don't rely too much on my advice. :-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

http://garthright.blogspot.com/

--
It is better to have loafed and lost than never to have loafed at all. -
James Thurber