[NAFEX] netting

jerrydana5 at aol.com jerrydana5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 21:41:00 EDT 2010

Does anybody know of some good, cheap, able-to-be-handled netting?  I have a number of blueberry bushes and the birds, of course, wipe me out unless I net them. The popular deer netting is extremely difficult to  handle.  I have the bushes in a row about 50 feet long and have wires stretched the whole way over them higher than the bushes, so I can just drape netting over the wires and that will cover the blueberries.  But I cannot find any netting that is reasonable in price which can be easily draped over wires, and then removed and re-used the next year.  Any advice?  jerry in southern Indiana